Thursday 3 July 2014

OOTD: Spain day one

Last Tuesday I went to Cuenca, in Spain with a few of my friends to visit another friend. I was hoping to have blog posts up while I was away but unfortunately my precious camera decided to break the day before I went to Spain, I had a bit of a breakdown. Luckily I was able to use my friend's camera over the week so I took quite a few pictures. And to make up for the lack of blog posts I will post a few extra over the next week but until I get my camera sorted I won't be able to do a Spain Haul for the moment.


We arrived late on Tuesday night and my outfit wasn't anything special so these photo's were from Wednesday which was our first proper day in Spain. In the morning we just walked around the city a bit. It was cloudy at first so I had my jumper on but it got warmer later on.






In the afternoon we went on a river walk and up to the old part of Cuenca which was beautiful!


Jumper - New Look
Skirt - (It's actually a dress I was wearing as a skirt) Penneys/Primark
Shoes - Penneys/Primark
Top - Topshop
Bag - Colors of Life


 Thanks for reading! Another post in the next days and them I'll go back to my usual schedule.

Étáin

xxx

1 comment: