Sunday 20 July 2014

If I were heading to a festival


Recently I did a fashion photoshoot with my friend Rachel. One of my outfits was festival style outfit. It is very cliche with the flowercrown and kimono. Unfortunately I am not going to a music festival this year (insert sad face). Also If I were going to a festival I would probably put on wellies for the sake of my shoes and I would also make more of an effort with makeup or facepaint, I just went for blue eyeliner and used a while eye-pencil to draw a pattern on my face.


I picked up these shorts in Spain from Bershka and the Kimono is from New Look.


Socks ~ Penneys/Primark
Shoes ~ New Look

Rose Gold Rings ~ H&M
Other ring ~ Penneys/Primark
Nail Polish ~ Paese "346"

Kimono ~ New Look
Shorts ~ Bershka 
Top ~ New Look
Flowercrown ~ Penneys/Primark
Necklace ~ Teanga na mBláth


 Hope you enjoyed this fashion post, they are my favourite kind of posts to do! Also a big thanks again to Rachel for taking the pictures. Thanks for reading!

Étáin

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this kind of festival look, comfy and light. I'd always wear wellies though. I love the flower crown and the pink polish, I knew it was Paese polish without even looking at the text ;) you look so pretty. Such a gorgeous location for the photos too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The perks of living in the middle of no-where in West Cork is there are so many lovely places where you can take photos xx

      Delete