Sunday 27 July 2014

OOTD: Preppy school girl


 When someone asks me to describe my style I have no idea what to say. It changes daily. This outfit is following a kind of preppy layered school girl look. I adore the shoes. I have been on a lookout for shoes like this for ages and I found these in Penneys! Pretty much the whole outfit is from Penneys.


I've had the dress for years but haven't worn it in a while because one of the straps had broken but nothing a quick few stitches couldn't fix! I styled it with a cropped collared shirt from Pimkie in Spain.


Frilly socks are an essential.


Dress ~ Penneys/Primark
Shirt ~ Pimkie
Shoes ~ Penneys/Primark
Socks ~ Penneys/Primark


Thanks for reading! I am also off to England next week for three weeks so expect a few exciting posts. I'm have a load of things planned (Including going to Summer in the City and the Harry Potter studio tour). Thanks to Rachel for the pictures.

Étáin

xxx


4 comments:

  1. You look so good in that outfit :) Makes me jealous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love reading comments like this, you make my day!

      Delete
  2. I just saw the shoes in your last post, this is such a cute way to include them, I would have never have thought of the frilly socks, maybe that's why I'm not a fashion blogger ;) will have to raid Penneys now x

    ReplyDelete