Tuesday 15 July 2014

Cork blogger meetup ~ Haul


On Saturday I attended the #corkmeetup blogger event, I explained the whole event in detail in this post, so please have a look if you haven't already seen it. We went to different places and I managed to pick up nearly 15 goodie bags with a whopping 76 items altogether! I would love to go through every product in detail but unfortunately that would take to long, I will do my best to list all the items.



As Lush was our first stop I will list the items I received from there. I love Lush products so I can't wait to use these and I would love to post a review once I have.

1. Lush King of Skin moisturising butter
2. Lush 9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion
3. Lush Liquid eyeliner in "Control"
4. Lush "Think Pink" Bath Bomb (Which I made in the shop)




 Next we went to Debenhams and the first thing we received was a Clarins bag.

5. Clarins Skin Perfecting BB Cream in 00
6. Clarins Miniture Skin Perfecting BB Cream in 02
7. Clarins Be Long Mascara 
8. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectorin 04
9. Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream
10. We also received a little Clarins wash bag




 This is the rest of the items from Debenhams. Some of the samples were given to us around the counters and the rest in a goodie bag. As well as all this we received a €50 voucher to spend in Debenhams, with this I bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and the Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner! I also won the Benefit They're Real Mascara at the Benefit counter.

11. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette (With the €50 voucher)
12. Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner (Also with the €50 voucher although I contributed as it went over 50)

13. Benefit They're Real Mascara
14. Benefit The Porefessional PRO balm
15. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour hand cream
16. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules
17. Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Mascara
18. Urban Decay B6 Prep Spray
19. Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara
20. Benefit "It's Potent" eye-cream
21. Butterfly by Matthew Williamson necklace and earrings set.
22. Jon Richard Press information
23. Jon Richard 35% discount card
24. Gucci Guilty fragrance samples
25. Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon perfume samples




Next are items from Shiseido, Gosh and MeMeMe. After the Shiseido demo we were each given a bag with loads of products to try out! We got to choose the item we wanted from Gosh and I chose the Lip Lacquer as it looks gorgeous! At the end of the MeMeMe showcase we were also given a goodie bag. We were all definitely spoiled!

26. Shiseido Softening Lotion
27. Shiseido Protective Moisturizer
28. Shiseido Gentle Cleanser
29. Shiseido Refining Body Exfoliator
30. Shiseido Eye Correcting Cream
31. Shiseido Advanced Body Creator
32. Shiseido Zen Sun Soap
33. Gosh Lip Lacquer in "Dangerous Lips"
34. MeMeMe Arch Angel Brow Shape and Define
35. MeMeMe Beat the Blues Illuminator and Highlighter in "Pearl Pink"



At the end of the day we were all given multiple bags with various different products! By this stage my arms were dead. We received so many products here from from brands like TanOrganic, Burt's Bees, Lancome, Ziaja, Paese and Kérastase. I'm probably not going to use any of the tanning products as I never really use fake tan but I'm excited to try the rest of the items!

36. He-Shi 1 hour liquid tan
37. He-Shi Tanning Mitt
38. Karora Self Tan Applicator
39. TanOrganic Self Tanning glove
40. TanOrganic Self-Tan
41. OilArganic Moisturising Dry Oil
42. Karora Tinted Self Tan Mist
43. Karora Mini-Sample set
44. TanOrganic Tan-Erase Exfoliator
45. Academie Sun to Drink Tan Booster
46. Skinician Advanced Eye Repair
47. Kérastase Shine Intensifying Care
48. Kérastase Hair CC Cream
49. Kérastase Versatille Beautifying Oil
50. Jessica Custom Nail Colour in "Yellow Flame"
51. The Body Shop Honeymania Hand Cream
52. The Body Shop Eyes and Brows Gel Liner
53. Pixy Solid Foot Scrub
54. Pixy Honey Lip Balm
55. Heathcote and Ivory Gardeners Hand Cream
56. Emma's Eco-Soy Wax Tart Melt in Lemongrass
57. Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Body lotion
58. Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream
59. Burt's Bees Hand Salve
60. Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash
61. TanOrganic Bronzing Powder
62. Ziaja Samples
63. Ziaja Cocoa Butter Shower Scrub
64. Emerald Bay Sun Luvin' Triple Bronzer
65. Molton Brown Instant Indian Cress Haircondition
66. Eylure Lengthening False Lashes
67. Paese Acrylic Nail Hardener
68. Paese Nail polish in 342
69. Paese Nail polish in 346
70. Paese Nail polish in 348
71. Lancôme Gentle Softening Cleanser
72. Lancôme Softening Hydrating Toner
73. Lancôme Miniture Lipstick
74.  Lancôme Volume Mascara
75.  Lancôme Youth Activating Concentrate
76.  Lancôme Advanced Skin Corrector

Excuse me if I have missed out on anything, as you can see that took a while. I have so many products and I don't know where to start! Thanks so much to all the brands involved and of course to Sarah and Fiona for organising this! Thanks so much for reading and I can't wait to try and review these products!

Étáin

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment