Saturday, 7 March 2015
#CorkBlogMeet15 Goodie bags!
In February I attended the #CorkBlogMeet15 and we were each given so much by brands to try out or review and I can't wait to try it all out! I might also throw in a few first impressions from products I've tried.
(Disclaimer - everything here was gifted to me would be marked with *)
Firstly from Debenhams I received:
1.Taylor Swift bag.
2. Dolce and Gabbana leather tablet case.
3. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - body treatment.
4. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - skin protectant.
5. Elizabeth Arden Skin Balancing exfoliating cleanser.
6. Elizabeth Arden makeup bag.
7. Lancome Youth Activating Concentrate.
8. Various perfume samples including ones by Givenchy, Gucci, Juicy Couture and Hugo boss.
9. Britney Spears clutch.
10. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye-Pencil in Loaded - It's a gorgeous dark green and I've tried it a few times and it's gorgeous and lasts all day!
11. Urban Decay eyeshadow in Secret Service.
We also got a €50 Debenhams voucher and with it I bought:
12. Urban Decay Naked palette - I have been wanting this for such a long time! I got the 3rd one last year and it's incredible so I can't wait to start using the colours in this!
13. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Venom -This is a lovely berry purple. It's matte but isn't drying. I'm just obsessed with the colour.
Next are products from The Body Sop, MeMeMe and IsaDora:
14. The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes 31.
15. The Body Shop Colour Crush nail polish in Mad About Blue.
16. MeMeMe The Ultimate Eye Palette in Classic.
17. MeMeMe Long Lasting Glass in 78 Ambitious.
18. MeMeMe nail file.
19. IsaDora Nude Sensation Fluid Foundation in 10 Nude Porcelain - This foundation looks so nice and has a wonderful applicator but unfortunately is too dark for my pale white skin.
20. IsaDora Face Sculpture Brush.
21. IsaDora Flashing Volume Mascara - I've tried it and I think it makes a really good bottom last mascara as the wand is really fine but it's quite difficult for the top lashes.
22. IsaDora Eye Colour Bar.
23. IsaDora Face Sculptor - this comes with a blusher, bronzer and highlighter. I just think it is wonderful, the shades are gorgeous!
24. IsaDora Colour Correcting Concealer
The last items are ones that Zoë from Zoë with Umlauts, who organised the event, put together.
25. Visiscal Hair Growth Starter Kit.
26. Dreams Dots spot treatment.
27. Paese Blush with argan oil.
28. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips bronzer and eyeshadow.
29. Physicians Formula powder.
30. Physicians Formula Plump Potion lip gloss.
31. Emma's was tart melt - Neroli Fusion
32. Wet n Wild Juicy lip balm in Cherry Cerise.
33. Wet n Wild Mega Rocks glitter nail colour.
34. Wet n Wild Idol Eyes creme shadow pencil.
35. Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof gel liner - I've so many good things about this gel liner and it lasts so long!
36. Rimmel Provocalips in 500 Kiss Me You Fool.
37. Wet n Wild Coloricon eyeliner.
38. Water Wipes sensitive makeup wipes.
39. Daisy-Mae Jewellery Elephant charm bracelet.
40. Daisy-Mae Jewellery Nautical necklace.
41. Eylure London lash set.
Thanks so much to all the brands who were involved! I'm so excited to try out everything! Thanks also to Zoë for organising the day!