Wednesday 23 July 2014

Spain Haul


Time for my long awaited haul from Spain! I didn't actually buy that much while in Spain. Most my money was spent on food. I also bought a few presents for people but I didn't include them in this haul. I did include 2 items from a quick look in the shops in Dublin on the way home.


 Starting with Duty-free on the way there I bought a MAC lipstick in "Chatterbox". I wrote about this in detail here.


There was one day in Spain where we just browsed the shops and I bought a few items. These shorts are from Bershka and were around €14/15. They are so comfortable and I love the acid denim.


 I also got this bag in Bershka. I was so happy with it as it's really good quality and €17.95 is not bat for a bag. I have been dying for a satchel like this for ages.


Next I went into a shop called Pimkie and bought this cropped shirt in the sales for €6.95! 

 
I bought these rings from H&M as well as some earrings for my sister.


I also got two postcards for my wall. The first one was from Cuenca and the second was from our day in Madrid.


We arrived back to Dublin late on Tuesday so we stayed the night and went for a quick trip to Dundrum Shopping centre. I could have gotten very carried away in the Topshop sales but only bought this dress for €12.


 I have been on the lookout for shoes like this for ages! I saw a pair in the Topshop sale but they weren't in my size (gutted whenever this happens) so I was going to buy some nice ones I once found on Ebay until I found these in Penneys! I've forgotten how much they were but I think they were around the €13 mark which was a fair bit less than the Topshop ones even in the sale.

I have so many outfits ready with all my new bits and pieces and I can't wait to put then up! Thanks for reading, I still don't have my broken camera back so some posts will be a bit delayed for the time being. I was able to borrow my friends camera for the sake of some of my outfit posts (and this one) but the rest will be with rubbish iPad quality for now.

Étáin

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I always get carried away in Topshop sales and always get accessories in H&M ;) can't wait to see future outfits with those shoes. I wanted to get a pair for so long but don't know what they would go with x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of my favourite things at the moment! I also picked up another similar pair in nude the other day because they are just so cute! xx

      Delete