Thursday 31 July 2014

Summer evening outfit



Warm evenings and long summer nights are bliss. One of my favourite things about Summer. I first put this outfit together in Spain but didn't take a photo so while on my photoshoot with Rachel I put it together again and photographed it. 


The dress is my usual style: collar, frilly, floral kind of thing. Styles with a load of missmatched rings, bracelets,one of my Teanga na mBláth necklaces and these chunky black wedged sandals which I picked up recently.

 



Dress ~  New Look
Necklace ~ Teanga na mBláth
Earrings ~ Penneys/Primark
Rings ~ H&M and Penneys/Primark
Bracelet ~ Claires
Shoes ~ Penneys/Primark


This post is going to be going up while I am on a ferry half way across the Irish sea to England for my annual trip to the UK for family/friends/etc.I will still be posting regularly as I have access to wifi and my laptop. Can't wait to share everything!

(Also I have decided to stop with the "Thanks for reading" things after every post because it is getting annoying so now it will probably keep changing)

Love,

Étáin

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment