Tuesday 24 June 2014

What's in my holiday makeup bag?



When this post is scheduled I will be on a plane to Spain. I've been busy packing and I thought I would do a "What's in my makeup bag" holiday edition post. I'm never one for travelling light but only bringing this much is still an achievement for me. I know I'm probably not going to wear half of it. Here's what I brought:

1. Naked Basics Palette - it's a travel essential.
2. NV Chunky Lip Crayon in "Kinky Pink" for a bright lip.
3. Collection Lasting perfection concealer - it's my go-to concealer.
4. Sleek Blush in "Coral" - best summer blush.
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder for those days where makeup is dripping off your face.
6. Benefit Coralista lip gloss - it's small and great for the summer
7.Maybelline Babylips in "Peach Kiss" - I just love these and Peach Kiss is a lovely nude.
8. Natural Collection Blush in "Pink Cloud" - I don't really need 2 blushes but this one is pink and I don't know how to travel light.
9. Elf Lipgloss in "Candlelight" - This has got SPF 15 which is always handy with sun.
10. Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner - I'm addicted to cat flicks at the moment.
11. Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara - I was very good and only brought one mascara.
12. Rimmel Pencil Liner - Pretty basic eyeliner.
13. Benefit Porefessional - I'm just sampling it at the moment, I love what it does to your skin.
14. L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in "Scarlett Creme" - I only tend to wear red when going out but you never know.
15. Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in "On and On Bronze" - This is quick and easy, great for travelling.
16. Gosh Lipstick in Exotic - This is a bright orange and is great for summer.


Written out like that makes it seem like I brought a lot more than I did. I'm still going to be posting while I am away, with outfits and other holiday posts.

Étáin

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment