Tuesday 10 June 2014

OOTD: River walking


While taking photos for our blogs a while ago with my friend Rachel, we went river-walking near her house. It was so much fun even though my wellies weren't quite high enough and ended up becoming water buckets. I love doing stuff like this, it's fun and it was quite difficult to get to the river, quite an adventure going through multiple barbed wire fences and fields full of cows.



The wellies are actually my sisters and I'm not sure where they are from. I think Lidl or something but they go well with my dress.

 The dress is old, I've had it for a few years but I think it's by M&Co. I never really wear it and only found it recently at the back of my wardrobe and I really like the style.


 Bracelets ~ Top one was a present and the pearls are from Primark



I am currently planning outfits for when I go to Spain in a few weeks and will share them soon. Anyone else going on holiday this year? Hope you liked this post!

Étáin

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment