Sunday 25 January 2015

Beauty favourites of 2014 + Current favourites


I haven't done a beauty post in a while so here are a few things that I have loved in 2014/things I love right now.

 The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is one on my all time favourites. The packaging alone is utterly beautiful and the eyeshadows are all stunning. You can do so much with them from everyday nude pinks to dark purple smokey eyes. Pinks and browns are really versatile and can be worn with pretty much every outfit in any season. My most used shades are Dust, Burnout, Buzz and Liar.



 The next one is something that I only bought later on in the year, back in November. Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are so raved about and I had been desperately wanting 107 for ages. It's the perfect Autumn/Winter berry red shade. It's also matte which is great for winter makeup looks.



 I first tried the Maybelline Colossal Volum' express mascara in the December Glossybox 2013 and have loved it ever since. I prefer it over the much raved about Maybelline Falsies as it has less clumps. I wear it as an everyday mascara but can be built up to make it more dramatic.



Next is the Maybelline Master Kajal Khol Liner. I got this a whole ago in the February Glossybox but didn't use it until about a month ago. This looks really nice with darker smokey eyes or even on its own instead of winged eyeliner.




Another eyeliner I love is The Body Shop's Smokey 2 in 1 Gel Liner. I do not use this on my almost blonde eyebrows as that would be horrific but it's a great eyeliner. It's not quite black which I quite like for a less dramatic everyday winged eyeliner. It's also quite long lasting and the brush isn't too bad.



Next is the Garnier Micellar water cleanser. I'd never tried a micellar water before this but heard great reviews about it. It's really quick at taking of makeup and works well with my skin.


I have loved so many nail polishes this year so wasn't sure which to include here. One of my top favourites has been Tanya Burr's Little Duck. Its such a lovely mint blue green colour and it goes on so well. It also stays for a long time.


Last of all is something I am loving right now. It's the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume which I got for Christmas. It's such a lovely scent. Not too sweet yet still light. Also that bottle is the cutest thing I have every seen.


What have you loved in 2014?
Lots of Love,

Étáin

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ah fabulous picks! Totally agree on most of them, especially daisy dream - it smells so good! Cannot stop wearing it x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete