Sunday 18 January 2015

OOTD: 2015 Bucket List

 Hello! It's been a long time since I was last on here. I quite enjoyed the break actually but I'm really looking forward to getting back into blogging again. I've got a little outfit of the day post from a walk I took the other day and I also want to make a bucket list for 2014.


1. The main thing I want to do this year is blog more. Nearly a month without blogging has really made me want to get into the swing of it again. At the same time I don't want it to become a chore because I do it for fun and I enjoy doing it, that's all.

This outfit is my typical walking attire due to the constant mud, cows and climbing over fences. Wellies being the most important part.


2. Number two on my list is learning to drive.  I've had my theory test CD on my desk for over a month but still haven't looked at it yet. I keep putting it all off. I am determined to learn this year before I start my big exams and before I go to college.


3. YouTube. I tried...and failed before to start a YouTube channel. I posted 1 video which was pretty awful. I want to make some creative videos and have some ideas in mind, just need to get going with them.

4. Learn new things. Is it strange that I really enjoy learning strange little facts that will never come in handy unless a general knowledge quiz becomes a matter of life and death. Right now I am learning all the countries + capitals of the world for no apparent reason just for the sake of being able to say that I know the capital of Venezuela (which is Caracas by the way).

  Crystal says hi!

 5. Visit more countries. So far my only plans are to go to England about three times which is nothing new. I just really want to travel more.


6. Get a job. This has been on my to-do list for a long long time. The problem is that I just cannot talk to people. I can barely talk to people I know let alone a scary manager of a shop.


7. Next on my list is being a better communicator. When I am around anyone that's not in my close group of friends I become this little mouse that doesn't speak and when I do it's something stupid. I know it's not easy but I want to try being less anxious about talking in classes and school. Apparently my patronus is a mouse which does seem very fitting.



Jumper - Penneys/Primark
Necklace - Penneys/Primark
Skirt - Unknown (I've had it since I was about 12)
Top - Penneys/Primark
Wellies - Evercreatures



8. Paint and draw more! The one thing that I can actually can do reasonably okay is drawing but I never have time/energy to do so.


9. Read more books. The main reason why technology is bad is my lack of reading lately. When I was younger I used to read all the time but in the last year or so I have been spending a lot more time on my computer/phone than off. I have a pile of books lined up already.

 I found this skirt in my wardrobe that I haven't worn in ages and it's actually really nice.

10. And finally I want to be more productive. Get my homework done on time and study more. Seems pretty straight forward doesn't it? Easier said than done. I also want to take more walks and be more active as I am totally unfit.



Hope you enjoyed my post! I also might add to this post if I've forgotten anything. I can't wait to see what I actually do get done. What are you New Year resolutions/bucket list?

Étáin

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Admittedly, I'm not the best at making resolutions. :P I did start a yearly bucket list a few years ago in April when I realized I hadn't made resolutions, though. But I feel bad cutting my bucket list time short by making resolutions in January, so my New Year's resolutions are always made in April. I suppose one year I'll have to change it, but then again, maybe not. xD

    Good luck with your goals! :) I love the pictures and the scenery looks so beautiful. It's all so brown here. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I never end up fulfilling most of mine every year but I'm gonna try this year! :)

      Delete