Sunday, 21 December 2014
Simple Christmas gift labels DIY
One of my favourite things about Christmas is the present wrapping. I find it so satisfying and quite relaxing. It gives me a chance to be productive and creative. Here is a quick post on creating your own labels for gifts. Enjoy!
They are super simple.
1. Start with cutting out a rectangle of card paper and folding it into a miniature card.
2. The next bit is drawing on designs. Christmas clip-art on Google can be good inspiration for things like this.
3. Write a little "Merry Christmas" on the front in a pretty font.
4. The next step was to punch a hole in the corner of each to attach a ribbon through.
5. Attach them to the gift with ribbon or tape and write your message inside.
These cards are far from complicated so if you are stuck for ideas or just want to add more to a present give them a go!