Wednesday 3 December 2014

Little Haul ~ London


I went to London a few weeks ago on a no-shopping sight-seeing trip only. That didn't go quite according to plan. I picked up a few bits and bobs to show you!


First is this coat from a place called "The Vintage Market" in Brick Lane. I completely fell in love with it. I wore it in this outfit post.



I nipped into Oxford street Primark and came out with this double sided tartan blanket scarf. I really like tartan clothes although my wardrobe is lacking in it. This is just so cozy!


In the markets on Brick Lane I bought these two gorgeous pieces of jewellery from a cute vintage stand. I wrote about it here. The necklace is a delicate gold coin and the ring is a midi/little finger ring.




I had a quick browse in Boots at one stage and bought Rimmels Kate Moss in no. 107. A very iconic shade and I'm a bit late to the bandwagon with it.




I also picked up the Rimmel Match perfection foundation in Light Porcelain. I can never find the right foundations to accommodate for my vampire pale skin but I've heard good things about this. Thought I'd give it a try.


And last of all is a dress which I also got in the markets. I have been on the look out for a 50s style polka dot halterneck dress for ages. This one is just gorgeous. I wore it to a Grease themed dinner party which I will post about soon.




I hope you enjoyed the post! Sorry for the absenteeism with the blog posts, I seem to have either loads of inspiration and no time or loads of time and no inspiration most of the time. I can't wait to do some Christmas DIY's!

Étáin

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh..... Love EVERYTHING you bought! You have to let me know how the foundation turns out, because apparently I have the same skin tone as you when it comes to make-up!

    Ray-Ray from the Bay-Bay (Durrus Harbour)
    xx

    Golden Ducklings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the ring is really cute! I've always wanted to purchase one of that sort of style!

    -Riley XO
    smilesnomatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete