Thursday 29 May 2014

Spontaneous trip to Belfast and mini haul

I do have some explaining to do. I made a schedule and failed to stick to it but I actually have an accuse. This is going to be more of a life post than a haul.

Last Thursday I decided to go to Belfast on Saturday for an audition for a film which I found on twitter. Acting is something I would love to do so I gave it a go and went to it. I have never done anything like this before and it wasn't as nerve racking as I thought.

Anyway Belfast is a very long way for me to travel. It's nearly like travelling the length of Ireland which is quite far to go for a 20 minute audition. I also spent some time with family in Dublin while I was there. In the end I went in 5 trains, 4 buses, 2 Luas', 2 different currencies and stayed in 3 different family member's houses over 4 days. It was a busy weekend.


I spent most of my time reading and listening to AM by the Arctic Monkeys over and over again. I was also planning on watching a film or two on my laptop but I couldn't which leads me to the reason why I couldn't post on Sunday and Tuesday. Last week I was having trouble with my USB ports on my laptop and couldn't upload photos, just as I fixed that problem, my charger went broke and my laptop went dead. I ordered a new one and it arrived today so I can finally post! It has also made me realise how laptop-dependent I am, which is kind of sad.

On to the haul!

I had some time to kill in Belfast so I nipped into Topshop and Superdrug.


I picked up this little white crop top in Topshop. It was £8 which isn't bad for Topshop as I've seen tops like this going for like €30. It's summer and I need to wear less black and less layers.

 I got one of Topshop's nail polish in Little White Lie. It's basically a sheer white with tiny white sprinkles, it's not glitter, it looks almost like snow but it makes any nail polish look pastel and summery which I love.


There was 3 for 2 in Superdrug on all makeup so I got this Rimmel Pencil Liner because I'm looking for one that doesn't smudge everywhere, I'm yet to try it out.


There was 3 for 2 in Superdrug on all makeup so I got two Maybelline Babylips, in Mint Fresh and Cherry Me. I've never tried Mint Fresh before and I lost my old Cherry Me and Baby lips are so nice.


 Back in Dublin I picked up a mini Benefit the Porefessional with June's Elle Magazine because I've never tried it and everyone is talking about it.


I hope you enjoyed that very long post and thanks for reading!

Étáin

xxx

1 comment: