Tuesday 13 May 2014

Simple and Natural Makeup



 I find that minimal makeup works best for me. I don't wear a lot of makeup everyday anyway but I normally wear eyeliner and feel bare without it. Anyway today I thought I would do a no-makeup makeup look.



Makeup used:
~ Collection Lasting perfection concealer - I use this everyday, it's one piece in my makeup bag that I never change.
~ Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in "On and on Bronze" - I used this as an eyeshadow base.
~ Urban Decay Naked Basics - I used "Walk of Shame" as a highlight on my eyes and "Naked 2" for my eyebrows.
~ Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara - I love the volume this gives although I would normally wear this out instead of day-to-day.
~ Sleek blush in "Coral" - I just love the shade of this and Sleek blushes are amazing!
~ Maybelline Baby Lips in "Peach Kiss" - I find Baby Lips really moisturising and they are great for just throwing on in a hurry, and Peach Kiss smells so nice!

^The bin in the background is a lovely sight

Thanks for reading!

Étáin

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment