Tuesday 6 May 2014

OOTD: Casual & Sophisticated


I love wearing sophisticated outfits. I am still in school and don't have a job so I don't wear sophisticated clothes everyday so it's a nice change when I do.


This outfit isn't the traditional smart, sophisticated look. It's more summery with the daisy print and accessories.



White jumper ~ New Look
Cardigan ~ H&M
Daisy Skort ~ Primark/Penneys
Necklace ~ Teanga na mBláth

Bag ~ [Christmas present - Not sure where it's from]
Bracelet ~ [Again it was a present ~ Not sure where it's from]
Ring ~ Primark

 Shoes ~ Primark/Penneys
Leggings ~ Nutshell


Thank you to Rachel for being my photographer for my outfit.

Thanks for reading!

Étáin

xxx


1 comment:

  1. follow for follow at bloglovin?
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11996827

    ReplyDelete